Tuesday 23 April 2013

Experements With Volume & Glow

A mix of experimenting with the Volume for the smoke effect and also applying so lights (glow). The majority I found where quite successful in regards to leading me to my final destination.

1

2

3
2 & 3 may be hard to see but here Im playing with the brightness of the glow to try and control its effect.

4

5
Here Ive taken away the background of the hills to see what effect it would give. It massively increased the darkness and loses its atmosphere.

10

11
10 & 11 are experimenting with a bubble kind of texture. This looks a little to spotty for me.

12
Here im begining to explore the colours of the hills to see if a different colour would work more with the atmosphere if it had some more tone.

14

16

17
I continued to explore adding a gradient to both the smoke and the hill to get a more tonal feel. I felt this was quite successful and with a little more refinement should work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment