Sunday 28 April 2013

Test For Jump Cycle [p4] Full Body Movement

Well coming near the end of the road for the jump cycle here. Its taken me a while but heres my attempt at a jump cycle. I do not think its been the biggest success but has tested me quite a bit. There a still a few problems going on here but I think some of those are due to the model/ rigging which constrains a movement a little. 

For example, the idea was to have the jump cycle I drew before but standing still. With the drawing compared to the model the legs do not fully give the movement needed.Other problems maybe able to be solved and if so will be addressed.

 Never the less, this has given me knowledge I did not have before so I would say this is a success in regards of improving my knowledge with animation.






No comments:

Post a Comment