Wednesday 24 October 2012

Character lesson 3

In this lesson, we were mainly dealing with the basic shapes to make the body of a character with simple lines and shapes. We then took a character a blocked then out using what he had learnt. We would also use this to try and distort the character slightly.

1

This is the simple way of starting that character to block out lines and shapes to get the character positioned. 


2

Simple blocking out here which i think worked well as you can see the character clearly.


3

This was where I tried to distort the character and give him a more muscular look.


We was then told to use this in making a character. I was given a Nazi which was very hard and could have been better if I had some knowledge on the subject.


1


2

Even though they do not say Nazi, I found this style of doing things to be very helpful in my drawings.




No comments:

Post a Comment