Friday 5 October 2012

Ideas on inventions, layouts and the houses.



1

This is some ideas on shapes for houses. I was trying to come up with some intesting shape that are a bit querky and fun.

2

Here are just some quick scetches for how it could grow from one houses to a lot more. I found when doing this that it just seemed to be going back into the distance instead of beiong on top. I think this is due to my perspective and how i have placed the houses. However it has made me aware of how much care will be needed in order to make it look right.


3

4

5

These are more scetches to work out the houses and the lay outs for them. I was also looking at the inventions and ways that are meant to keep the plant in the light. I quite like this idea of mini inventions that are quite old looking incontrast to this futureistic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment