Monday 17 February 2014

The Project

After a good chat with Phil with all my ideas that my brain kept going around in circles with, everything seems a little more clear. The idea I will be taking forward and exploring more will be the idea of the lone screw and the machine that does not work with out this single screw.

What the idea spoken was about a orrery or something similar (I think that is what they are called) type construction that contains bees and wild life etc instead of the solar system. This machine would not be working until the small lone screw is placed. 

For this idea Phil showed me some things I could use as influence such as the soundtrack of the flight of the bumblebee and ways in which I could animate in regards to the screw, I.E instead of a character putting the screw in place, the screw places it self like in the video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment