Saturday 29 December 2012

@ Alan Head Fully Re-Skinned


Ah after 4 attempts of anything and everything that could go wrong went wrong, I have finally finished skinning this baby and am now a master at skinning heads. 

After I deleted the history I look at the vertexes and around the mouth and throat they where destroyed, bits here, there and everywhere. I still have no idea how this came to be but its fixed and now hopefully will work!

This is the @ Alan part; 

Now that Ive remodelled the head a little to fix the problems will I have to re do the clusters for the blend shapes or can I use the sculpting head I crated before I fixed the problems to do the blend shapes?   Or would that make more problems? I do not mind either way, just so I know for future reference. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment