Saturday, 29 December 2012

Problems With Maya

 As always maya was running to smoothly for to long and decided to be a child and have hissy fit at me. After I stated the blend shapes I discovered a small problem, the same problem I had when I did the character for our project. However what is interesting is, is that unlike before I had deleted the history for the head before hand (unlike last time) and all the rotates ect were all on 0 so It was not the same as before.

I checked inside the mouth and i found this (image below). I can only imaging that i some how moved a vertex or something while placing that teeth or tongue. So I, unlike last time, am re-skinning the head. Going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment