Monday 17 December 2012

Hero Development


Here Im really trying to work out my what my heroes power will look like. The power it self is a magic of shadows. He him self can blend with the shadows but I'm working on how far to or not to push this power. I like the idea of maybe it turns into a weapon? Or if he becomes enraged his shadow takes form to attack.

1

After a talk with Justin I began to look at how to play more with the shadows. Justin said that before the shadows seemed evil due to them being sharp so I went to look how to make them less so. In one way I made them look a little more cartoony by making them more simply lined. I do like this though I do like the older, more evil looking ones. (though It prob doesn't fit with the character)

2

Here again I looked at how to work on the shadow power.

3



4

Here is how my hero is at the moment. Although he him self is unrefined (clothing, face, etc) Im beginning to understand him as a character and how maybe he should look instead of guessing. I stole the pose from the sidekick as well as the weapon due to the fact i think it fits with the hero and his power more.




No comments:

Post a Comment