Monday 9 December 2013

Mini Map Shot Test


Here I am now applying the mini maps which I believed would work the best to this mock up shot to narrow down which mini map and set of colours fit the best with the world.

I quite like 1although the blue Is horrid, a possible mixture of 2 & 3 with the shape of 5 and 6.I do like the fins from the rest but they seem to pointlessly take up room and does not quite seem to fit with the rest of the shot.


1

Here it is a little higher than the rest. This is due to me wanting to know, if i decided to stick with the ball in the centre, how much room there is and how big the mini map could be to fit in. 

I am not a fan of the light blue as I do not think it matches with the world. I do however like the black and yellow.


2

I am a fan of the earthly colours as they do match and fit in with the world.


3


4


5

The green is horrid and is quite alien to the world. I do however like the light orange/brown colour of the ring.


6

I was unsure if the darker colour would go with the world. The colour seem a little alien to the rest of the shot but there is something that draws me to this one. It does however, stands out from everything else (maybe a little to much)  and I am quite fond of the shape, rather than the fins on the others.






No comments:

Post a Comment