Monday 2 December 2013

Mini Map


While trying to work out playable ball and what kind of texture it should have (soft or hard) one of my tests popped out at me. Although it was not really suited for the ball, I did however feel it could possibly be reused for the small mini map.

(from the ball test)


I have not done much to it as I wish to keep it simple. The middle is the jello texture and should show some of the map behind it. It is surrounded by a hard textured toris with a small hard ball and pointer within. The pointer points to the objective the player must head to.



An quick example of how it moves.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike!!

    Please see this post:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/stitch-interviews-part-2-to-happen-next.html

    Hopefully I'll see you next week for Part 2 of the Interviews :)
    Thanks again!

    xXStItChXx

    ReplyDelete