It has been a while since I used After Effects and as I need to use it for some small editing I thought I would do a little test to work out where things are or what to look out for to fix before being imported.
This has a few problems with frame size, odd borders and jumps. This is down to the using Premiere Pro before hand and a few odd settings. This was good to get to grips with setting and learning where everything was to make everything flow more smoothly.
Here I tried correcting the mistakes to which has made it flow more smoothly and got rid of the issues around size. The intro of the screw is a little doggy due to its dirty shadows which is a result of it being a pre_viz and thus should not be a problem.