Monday 31 March 2014

Top Image Test


Here I was exploring the idea of having images (made from different coloured wood) on the top of the rings. These images would be both to improve the aesthetics of the machine and also bring the Bee back into the final shot. 

I quite like this shot and believe the rings sit better with the combination of the bee rings with the flower rings.  Obviously the image will be textured from different shades of wood rather than this test using the paint in photoshop.


The top image looks a little different in colour, I think this is due to lighting as the colouring is more closer to the top image. I think when the shades are more defined it will make the image more clear but I think in priceable it works but will need some editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment